Participants in the GD&T Overview will learn:
- The importance of the GD&T system
- How GD&T saves money over traditional tolerances
- How to interpret each of the 14 symbols
- Proper identification and callout of datum features
- The effect of modifiers, especially MMC
This course is essentially a one-day version of the full GD&T Fundamentals course. All major topics are covered, but with fewer class exercises and less emphasis on application of tolerances.
This course can be made available for your entire group, and can be customized based on your needs and time constraints.